Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rivership Romance and Kids?

This just in....coupon spotted in the "Look Local" book gives you $7 off each adult ticket.
<---Looky Looky to the left to save $$$. You don't have to have coupon in hand, just have to mention it when making your reservation!!!

I have to admit it. I have never been interested in going on the Rivership Romance in Sanford. It just doesn't sound fun to me or romantic, as the name would suggest. For those of you who LOVE the Rivership Romance, my apologies. It's just that having dinner on a boat as I cruise around Sanford just doesn't do it for me. But just heard about a fun kid event as a very reasonable price and you know me and my boys! So, Rivership Romance is adding kid fun (Gatorland will be there!) and games to that boat ride and I am reconsidering.

Rivership Romance will be having a Family Fun Day Cruise on September 25, 2011 and the boys and I will be there.

Here are the details from Rivership Romance:

Come unwind and enjoy some great family fun. Bring the family out for some affordable family fun and enjoy a taste of some "Real Florida" cruising!

Family Fun Day Cruise...

Sunday, September 25th, 2011....Boarding 3:30; Cruising 4-6pm

friendly entertainment....Kids activities...Face painting...Animals from GATORLAND...Affordable family friendly menu to purchase from...Great river views!
All this for only $15 adults; $10 children +tax & port fee.

Call the Rivershop Romance office at 1-800-423-7401 to make reservations.

No comments:

Post a Comment